Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 26 August 2013

Mike Tyson 'close to death from drugs and alcohol'

20:47
Mike Tyson,former undisputed heavy weight world champion,claims he is ''on the edge of death'' because of using drug and alcohol problems,which he didn't still left.Mike Tyson,born in 1967, admitted he is a continual substance abuser but he is hopeful of finally getting clean.''I want to live a sober life. I don't want to die.I'm on the verge of dying,because I'm a vicious alcoholic'',Tyson said on ESPN's Friday Night Fights''



I'm a bad guy sometimes. I did a lot of bad things, I want to be forgiven.''


In 1987, the American fighter held the record as the youngest  boxer to win the WBC,WBA and IBF heavyweight titles.But,five years  later Brooklyn-born Tyson was convicted of raping desire Washington and sentenced to six years in prison.
He returned to the ring but retired from the sport in 2006 and n 2007 was sentenced to 24 hours in jail and 360 hours of community service for drug possession and driving under the influence.Tyson,who now works as a boxing promoter, added:''I hope they can forgive me. I want to change my life, I want to live a different life now.I have not drank or took drugs in six days and for me that's a miracle.
I have been lying to everyday that thinks I was sober, but I'm not. This is my sixth day. I'm never going to use again''

''I hope they can forgive me, I want to live a different life now''

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer